Thursday, June 23, 2005

the lucky fox...

I have a new, amazing, wonderful car. when I'm in it I feel like I'm in a foreign country, and should be wearing odd clothes and have my hair in an extravagant hair-do. and the best thing about it is it's name - it's a polo fox! that's it's proper manufacturers name. it's a little 4 gear 3 door '93 polo, beautiful condition, dark blue paint. it just transports me somwhere else. on my way back from shopping on tuesday it took me out to the peaks and on a walk I've not done before, down past a river, through brackeny forest, past meadows of daisy flowers with heads bobbing and swaying in the breeze. last night we drove home through a dusky dark earth, the sky lit up with mellow sunset colours behind night blackened clouds to magical wierd austrian faerie folk dancing music. I want to go on a journey in it and see where it takes us. adventure awaits!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home