Friday, November 22, 2002

wow - really tired at the moment after a running landing into england, but also really loved up on God. I dont know why - maybe just His grace - but I feel His love on everything - buying Christmas presents and thinking about the people they are going to, or just seeing friends and really appreciating them and loving them, or being really grateful for every material thing God has blessed me with. I'm also feeling really Christmassy and I baked my first ever batch of mince pies ever today and wore the apron my mum used to wear and I really felt like 'mom' cooking goodies and loving other people by what I'm making - all the mince pies got eaten between abigail's band practice and the pray thing I went to. anyway - so appreciate and love, I think sometimes we forget how really lucky we are. thanks God - a lot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home