Thursday, June 01, 2006

my restorer



I went for a walk on my way back from bible study on monday morning. it was the same walk fran and I did soon after we arrived and I realised how much fitter, healthier and more robust I was feeling. walking at a good pace, clambering over rocks cause the river was flooded. felt great. I've also had coldy/sore throat syptoms but they've not developed into tonsilitis or fatigue which is real progress. thank you god.



I'm reading a great book at the moment called For Women Only by Shaunti Feldahn. it's about the stuff about men we as women normally don't intuitively understand, like what sex means to a man, what being 'visual' means and how a man needs respect (it communicates love...) it's really interesting as a man or woman to read. fran's going to read it after me. there's also a For Men Only book by the author's husband. there's lots of information from an extensive questionnaire she did and you can read more at www.4-womenonly.com. I'd definatley reccomend it, even if your aren't a stereotypical man there's illuminating things in each chapter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home