Monday, January 27, 2003

hi people - sorry it's been so long. I've been back at work which is always energy/time consuming, but it's also been quite heavy work emotionally and spiritually so it's kind of been too 'in the middle of it' to write anything.

turns out... god is amazing and faithful, but when we're having a hard time how long do we blunder on for before we stop and ask God for help? we want jesus to be present and real in our everyday lives, but how much room do we leave him? and how much room does he want? and sometimes there is a lot of effort and energy to get through to that point - but if it comes to a choice between blundering around in the dark by ourselves or pushing through to the light, I know which I would choose even if it takes me a while to get to that point.

crikey, I hope that makes sense to someone. the truth of it all is this - is you stop and rest into god, it all gets a lot better whatever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home