Thursday, March 20, 2003

well today is already a good day and it's only almost 10.30am.
I started today by speaking to my lovely man fran who has just bought a house round the corner from me (completely God's doing and answer to prayer) and to find out about caroline's miraculous healing of her ectopic pregancy. God just keeps doing amazing things.
I walked into town today to the university to get internet happy. there's an amazing peace in the university. the building I go to is off a big quad with trees and dappled sunshine and a fountain. it's just like walking into a haven where calm and peace and joy and beauty descend. I wonder what the history of the buildings and the university is as I'm sure there's a God connection.
I had quite a hard day yesterday, until I got real with God and admitted that I was feeling lonely and sad. I think when you admit how you are to God it's scary because it's completely vulnerable, He knows exactly how you are. it's kind of like the most intense eye contact you could imagine, but in a good full of emotions and love kind of way. I realised that being out here on my own away from communinty and close relationships, I needed to remember how to hold onto God again, how to seek His hand and reassurance rather than look to people around us to fill that gap. I'm glad I came to that point, even if it was nasty because it just reminded how empty even the bestand most exciting things can be if they dont have God in them too, if you don't know His love and light and life in what you are doing.
soon I'm going to the spider house to sit and chat and read. there's somuch to God's character and I want to know more about Him and be more present in my relationship with Him. Jesus promises that the holy spirit will tell us all about him and the father and about all truth (john 14:26 & 15:26)
sparkles and love on you, be blessed today...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home