Wednesday, June 28, 2006

no news means...

...there's not much happpening, and no pics means we're back in internet cafes. we sign for our place on thurs and might move in then, we're not really sure how it works! fran's line manager lives 9 doors down from us, so we'll know some neighbours, and he's not actually a skydivder - hoorah! I had one job interview yesterday but didn't really like the place :( I'm still waiting to hear from the job I'd really like to get. other than that it's freezing - all the water taps outside at the campsite are frozen and we have our wee fan heater on all the time keeping us warm. I'd really like to get my job sorted now...

3 Comments:

Blogger Stephen said...

its so cold you need a WEE fan heater!!! Man I thought stories of if freezing before it hit the pan were just urban legend!!!!!!!!

Wednesday, June 28, 2006 10:59:00 am  
Blogger janemick said...

I hope you get a job you want to do. Good luck with interviews! Jane

Friday, June 30, 2006 5:58:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's quite deep snow really! Fingers crossed you find the right job Jen, is Fran as good with Origami as he is with parachutes? :)

Love - you bro' Dave.

Saturday, July 01, 2006 10:05:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home