Friday, January 05, 2007

he 'da man!
time to do my proud wifey bit... yesterday fran had a 12 hr day and did 49 packs, which is a superhuman effort. in his first month packing his entire month's total was 250! not only that, but the operations manager wanted him to do proper stand-by camerman jumps too! he didn't get to, because the other head honcho wants to see 2 more sets of stills, but he's basically been flagged as good enough to be on camera and ready to go right now. I'm so proud of him :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Stephen said...

HE THE MAN!!!!!!
Better get some practice in for when I come over I want him to make me look GOOOOOOOD!! as I fall with a very novice amount of style ;-)

Friday, January 05, 2007 1:25:00 pm  
Blogger Tk said...

wahooooooooooooo
missing you miss thing! i'm gonna try out those cookies you posted this week!

Wednesday, January 10, 2007 8:08:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home