Sunday, December 03, 2006

where'd everyone go?
I'm lonely today. for the past 6 weeks I've had the fun of adventures and seeing my 'new' (but close) friends from methven, old university friends, friends who've walked in key parts of my journey and me growing into myself, friends who inspire me and challenge me and close family members. then last week, after mum & dad went to the north island, it rained and rained so fran was home, driving me a little potty. but now it's sunny, fran's at work and I'm back on my own again, realising that I still have deeper & closer friendships to make here, and feeling a little alone. we have some lovely friends here, it's just the difference of having been with people who know you intimately and you can be completely yourself with. I still need to get to that level of friendship here. ho hum.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home