Wednesday, November 15, 2006

clearing the way

having had some belated rest time after my 3 hectic weeks going overseas and hosting people, I'm doing a little spring cleaning. not of my house, but of my art life. I'm getting round to finishing my partly done projects - cushion covers, half-done paintings, funky bag embroidery... in short tying off creative ends which got started and have been fluttering around my creative space. it feels really good. my biggest challenge will be my rather large quilt but that mainly requires a little planning and organisation.



sunset from the balcony this week


on an entirely different note I have a practical reccomendation to make... I got quite bad skin/spots while I was in methven and tried quite a few remedies but the thing that really helped was tea tree oil (applied on a damp cotton wool pad) and has really speeded up the healing process which is really nice for me!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Thursday, November 16, 2006 9:11:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Thursday, November 16, 2006 9:13:00 am  
Blogger janemick said...

I know the 'left over projects' feeling. When Fran was about 16 and we were moving house I discovered half a baby vest I had started to knit for him.... I look forward to seeing the big patchwork - it will look stunning when it's done. Lots of love, Jane

Sunday, November 19, 2006 8:06:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home