Wednesday, September 20, 2006

tra la la!

he he! I've just had the best morning... I'm sure to coffee's helping but I'm buzzing quite a lot! I met up with a guy called david who runs the rungway - a QT based company that does via ferrata and other rope based activities. they're going to take me for a trial session and if they like me sign me up as a casual instructor or posibbly more permanent. I'm so excited at the thought of instructing - being in the glorious outdoors and helping people do fun and exhilarating stuff. doing other jobs for a while has helped me realise how much I love instructing, so I'm pretty stoked about the possibilities here!
I'm also excited as I have some upcoming trips. one is to texas at the end of october, which will also allow me to see friends in methven and christchurch we've not seen since coming down here 3 and a bit months ago. then my parents arrive in NZ for a visit and we're planing a holiday in fiordland with them where we'll get to go kayaking on milford sound, horseriding/quad biking and see/walk round lots of beautiful wilderness.
right - got to go and finish fran's birthday presents now... bad weather has kept him at home and in the way of me making things! I wonder when the coffee and this buzzing feeling is going to wear off....? xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home