Monday, September 11, 2006

sunday strolling



went to church yesterday and then walked home along the lake track. took quite a while and I got to see different stuff than when I go on my bike. it was nice. the sun's really warming things up here and it's quite summery if you can find a spot out of the wind!


stopped in the park to watch a canine-bullet do ball fetching


tropical look war memorial on the lake front


aaaaaaah, peaceful. there's a little boatshed area next to the park and with people sanding & painting boats I almost felt like I was at the seaside


splash of colour - bright green willows


lakeside track smelling of pines and blossom


blossom pooofs in the sunlight

so do you like my new-look website?

1 Comments:

Blogger Catherine said...

ye sit's lush...but not quite as lush as where you live!

Monday, September 11, 2006 9:10:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home