Saturday, August 05, 2006

the lastest...

  • I made thai green curry for dinner last night with a shop bought paste, man was it way too hot for us - we had to drain all the sauce off our dinner and add milk and sugar, twice, and it was still too hot! now I have a lot of extra thai green curry sauce...
  • work are considering hiring me permanently and I'm considering whether that's a good idea. it's a good job on all levels except the enviroment being real estate not something more creative and that I'm in front of people all the time so I can't stop and stare at the ceiling for 5 mins if I want to.
  • winter does not feel like winter here. it's way too sunny! funny what defines things for us.
  • I'm enjoying music. I made a cd for my friend ann and it got my creative juices flowing.
  • it's my birthday next week. on weds evening we're having john paul (from the course) celine & jerome (french) fabricio & christine (brazilian) and maybe helen (from my work) round for dinner. then fran's booked the weekend off and we're taking rose up the lake to glenorchy for a chilled weekend together.
  • I love my bike ride to/from work. it's great. I love my bike. I booked it in for a service and got scoffed at for not knowing her make (its a she-bike). it amuses me how men know make/model almost without thinking and it doesn't even register on my radar.
  • we bought a zebra print furry throw for our sofa. I love my zebra print throw.
  • if you come and stay with us I will make you pancakes/french toast with bacon and grilled banana and maple syrup for breakfast. it might just be the best thing about new zealand.
  • time for a walk by the lake before the sun goes down. bye!

3 Comments:

Blogger Stephen said...

mmmmmmmmm PANCAKES.......and syrup mmmmmmmmmmmmm ahh man that clinches the deal all I need now is hard cash GGGRrrrrrrr Im working on it! :-)

Saturday, August 05, 2006 10:47:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

we would love to come and see u and taste the pancakes miss u will phone tomorrow
love sovce

Sunday, August 06, 2006 2:47:00 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey girl... cathryn again...lol... NC USA.... check out my blog and hit the link for our friend Brandon's new cd..... it's in process but you can hear some cool new tunes.... plus.... remember Stephen... he's working on a new CD.... you can go to www.aplacefortheheart.org and see what's up at the farm. xoxox cathryn & phil

Thursday, August 24, 2006 2:43:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home