Tuesday, August 01, 2006

went to work without my trousers...

I really did! I cycle in to work in a pair of rather attractive leggings and forgot to take my work trousers to change into. luckily it was raining, so fran was home and able to drop some in for me. I really need to take a spare pair in in case I repeat these somewhat amusing actions on a fair weather day!

other than keeping ourselves amused in a variety of ways, we're just pootling along getting used to fran working dropzone hours and me working a 9-5. I had a great weekend when saturday morning coffee with terri turned into a whole days chatting and shopping (not much on my part, just some red & white tops!) and sunday was raining so fran and I got the day together.

last week I had an interview for a new company in QT called loving life which will be launching alternative wellness products onto the NZ market later this year. the lady who interviewed me would be an amazing boss, very into investing in her workers, and the job would be interesting & challenging. I should hear by weds whether I have a 2nd interview...

2 Comments:

Blogger Stephen said...

nice one :-) would alternative medicine involve you being able to pray for people ?? or would she get upset when people got better and didnt need her other stuff!!??? theres a challenge huh! ;-)

Wednesday, August 02, 2006 11:46:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thinking of you jen
all the best with the job

wishing happiness
lisa

Wednesday, August 02, 2006 11:59:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home