Sunday, August 13, 2006

birthday hi-jinks!

as promised a photo montage with my lovely new camera... (2 exceptions as marked!)



my new geeeeorgeous scarf, bought in methven from the funky 2nd hand shop/cafe - primo



glenorchy - chilled respite from the hubub of queenstown



external prelude to the internal funk of cafe GVC



aaaah, disco earl grey tea!



my kind of lighting



suddenly hand-wobble doesn't seem so bad (exception 1 - inspired by my own dear hands)



we saw little green chirpy forest budgies, but they were too darn quick!



did meet the nz robin though - a little bit freaky as he's twice as big as the british type (exception 2 - also due to wobbly hands and no zoooooom lens)



scenic freedom camping!



and my lovely birthday fleurs literally bespattered with magnetic butterflies which are now flying around my kitchen - hooray!