Tuesday, March 06, 2007

back soon
my husband's gorgeous. just thought you should know. my blogging silence will end soon - I had a week away in methven and christchurch and a busy week when I got back, but I do have photos & news to post. tomorrow we're looking at a house which may just be the one for us, so please pray everything goes OK, and it's with the same rental agents so we're also praying the whole moving in to this place debacle was just an erroneous incident seeing as our agents won NZ Rental Agents of the Year last year! bring on a house that gets sunshine all day long through winter!

2 Comments:

Blogger Stephen said...

On it!! Like..........the lone ranger on Silver!!

Tuesday, March 06, 2007 12:36:00 pm  
Blogger Abigail said...

Am praying that He will lead you into the land (or house in this case) that He has prepared for you... May He part the sees and lead you in!!!

Sending you both all my love, Abigail x

Thursday, March 08, 2007 8:43:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home