Saturday, May 12, 2007

answer time
question: what's worse than flooding your washing machine in your new place?...
answer: flooding it whilst dying some clothes black!

yep, I really did manage it, I flooded our bathroom with inky black water and didn't realise til the machine started some odd beeping noises. amazingly, there are now no signs of damage, thanks to the more rustic state of our house and carpets, though it did take me 3 hours to get rid of the water, bleach the marks out of many different surfaces, and recover the clothes that were in the rattan washing basket which was nicely soaking up the murky waters. let's just say I won't be doing that again any time soon!

2 Comments:

Blogger Ant said...

Nooooooooooooooo!!!! oh my. that sounds aweful. i've had bad things happen but next to death, that's pretty crappy.

Saturday, May 12, 2007 8:08:00 pm  
Blogger janemick said...

oh no! remind me to tell you about the time my friend Kath dropped a large jar of black dye on the floor of our house in Darwen.... love Jane

Saturday, May 12, 2007 11:00:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home