Sunday, August 07, 2005

Zzzzzzzzz...

I'm so tired at the moment. We've been working really hard on the house, and as a result my energy levels have been dropping throughout the week to a totally knackered level today. Body aching just can't will myself to move tiredness. It drives me nuts! Well at least I know how to help it, even if I don't like it - rest...

On a cheerier note, outside the geography department at the university of sheffield an old building has been knocked down which just used to sit in the edge of the park being disused. When I went by there today there was a riot of colour there instead - they've planted wildflowers. Beautiful lilacs, maroons, rubies, pinks, fuschias, oranges, peaches, pinks, lemons making a kaleidescope of colour. It was just wonderful to see. A meditation on beauty all by itself.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you are alone, call this number 800-211-9293. Connect with Real Singles from your local area instantly for only $0.99/min with a $4.99 connection fee. A true Match is only one phone call away 800-211-9293. Meet people with common interests and desires now. Check it out. 800-211-9293

Wednesday, August 10, 2005 2:54:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home