Wednesday, November 16, 2005

high-ho, high-ho....

well, this is our final day in blighty. we start to fly 7.30 tonight and arrive in auckland 1pm thursday (or midnight weds uk time). we booked into a funky looking hostel, I wanted somewhere small & quiet and I hope we've found it. we've quite a lot of luggage and are hoping not to get charged excess - prayer for that would be great, and also a smooth journey and transitions. so I'll leave you with a picture of me & fran enjoying the fireworks at our family leaving do a week and a half ago.

keep in touch peeps - I've a feeling this may be a wierder than usual experience!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi glittering g eway, I was surfing the net looking for information on find realtors
and found your post. Your this post post came up on a search for find realtors. Even though the post wasn't exactly what I was searching for it was helpful. Great Blog! Thanks glittering g eway!

Wednesday, November 16, 2005 12:53:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

glittering g eway, I found your post this post while I was looking for more information on sell homes under the keyword sell homes. Looks like your post is getting noticed by the search engines! Not quite what I was looking for but thanks anyway. Good Luck!

Wednesday, November 16, 2005 10:40:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

glittering g eway, I found your post this post while I was looking for more information on list home on mls under the keyword list home on mls. Looks like your post is getting noticed by the search engines! Not quite what I was looking for but thanks anyway. Good Luck!

Thursday, November 17, 2005 3:46:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thought I would say as am leaving comments on people's blogs..that u look v beautiful in this picture jen. Val austen

Saturday, November 19, 2005 5:24:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home